Monday 12 November 2018

🗓️ Appointment Availability - Ongoing Clients - New Clients

December is now fully booked and the first week of January is also not available (though 1 or 2 days may be added nearer the time)  I would encourage ongoing clients who would like an appointment in early January to get yourself booked in now.

Some of my regular clients have missed getting an appointment in December, so I am doing a short closure to new clients to prioritise getting my ongoing clients booked in.

Wanting to book as someone who has been to me before?
- I usually allow bookings up to 2 calendar months ahead. I am for a short time letting clients who have previously been to me stretch that by an extra week. Ie today, 12th Nov, you can book up to 19th Jan.

Wanting to book as a new client?
- Please get in touch again on or after Thursday 22nd Nov, I am expecting to be ok to start adding new people in to my January diary from then.

Hope that all makes sense. If in doubt, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment