Saturday 30 June 2012

A lovely reply to an email. :)

I always send new clients who give me their email addresses an email with some info, links to further info here on my website they may find helpful, links to my facebook page, etc, and saying thanks for coming to me. Its not very often I get a reply - I suspect some of them end up in people's spam mail! Sometimes I do however, and this is the nicest one I've had for a while!

"Hi Ceri,

Thanks for your email, and also for my wonderful massage, you certainly made my weekend, never mind the day, I spent most of Sunday wandering around like a zombie because I was so relaxed!
I'm so looking forward to my head massage in just over a week, yay!
Thanks again for a truly lovely experience and I'm counting down the days to my next session!

Take care and see you then :)

Sam"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment