Thursday 12 February 2009

Welcome / Intro!

Welcome to the Holistyx blog! If you are visiting while there is still not much here to see yet, please bear with me as I find my way around. :O)

I've been speaking to Julia Russell about a Complementary Health Fair she and Karin Olsson are organising on behalf of, and as a fund raiser for, Lancaster Steiner School. They've held them at the Friends Meeting House before. There is a new venue this year of the Ashton Hall - the one round the back of the Town Hall not the Memorial Folly up at Williamsons Park like I initially thought! Its on Saturday 14th March, 10am-5pm, and there are going to be lots of different healing traditions and therapies represented there, taster sessions, talks, and a healthy cafe (the Steiner people do the best). I'm ringing Julia back in the morning to say YES I do want a table + chair and couch-space so I can offer tasters to people.

I am now thinking about everything I will need to take with me... good job I have a few weeks to get my head round it and a load of stuff printed... I'm not short of leaflets though, I had a thousand printed a few weeks ago - but I now need to get them stickered with my new location details and a few other bits of info that I now want to add on - like the URL of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment