Thursday 26 November 2020

Re-Opening after Lockdown 2.0 and Availability, Including Christmas and New Year

I am available for appointments from Wednesday the 2nd of December. Those on my mailing list have received information on how to book and a link to my online booking service. If you are not on my mailing list, contact me and I will email this to you.

Despite having reduced our infection levels to half the National average, Lancaster District will be, with the rest of Lancashire, going back into Tier 3 - the highest Tier of restrictions. However Close Contact Services / Personal Care - which Holistic Therapies are classed as - will be permitted in all Tiers in all areas of the UK, so I will be able to open for all treatments, as previously adapted to be compliant with Government and Industry Covid-19 Guidance and my Risk Assessment.

I hope you will feel confident to come for a treatment if you need one in December, and that it will still be a relaxed and enjoyable experience. Here's some links which go through the changes that are in place to keep you and I safe:

Summary of Holistyx Covid-19 Infection Control Measures
Summary of Holistyx Safety Procedures for Clients

If you are thinking of buying a gift voucher, please see Holistyx Gift Vouchers 

Availability:   

  • The booking system is set to allow a maximum of 3 treatment appointments a day + consultation appointments.
  • Although normally I don't take appointments on Wednesdays, I have made bookings available on 3 Wednesdays in December, the 2nd, 9th and 23rd.
  • There is availability on 2 Saturdays, the 5th and 19th.
  • Bookings at or after 5pm are available on 8 evenings: Weds 2nd, Friday 4th, Monday 7th, Thursday 10th, Friday 11th, Monday 14th, Thursday 17th, and Friday 18th.

Christmas and New Year:

  • The days with the closest appointments to Christmas are Tuesday 22nd, and Wednesday 23rd, then I am closed on Christmas Eve.
  • I will not be open between Christmas and New Year this year, as it is likely to be a high risk time, as many people are expected to increase their social contact at Christmas, and indeed mixing of households, perhaps several households indoors may be allowed by the government
  • I am currently anticipating staying closed until Monday 11th January, which would allow 10 days after any New Year mixing - and avoid me having to ask people about their contacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment