Saturday 3 October 2020

Appointments now available.

Holistyx is open again, and bookings are now available for Swedish / Holistic Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy and Post-Natal Massage and Aromatherapy, and Reflexology. Would you like to book in for some time out to relieve tension, balance and restore your energies and gain a real sense of relaxation and wellbeing?

I initially contacted those whose appointments were cancelled at lockdown, to give them priority to re-book, and then I contacted those who had told me they were wanting to have an appointment when I reopened. I have now contacted everyone who has been to me previously who is on my emailing list. 

In order to re-open while Covid-19 is still with us, it has been necessary to put in place a lot of changes in order for Holistyx to be compliant with Government and Professional Association guidance, and to make things as safe as possible for myself and my clients.

Please read Covid-19 Infection Control Measures carefully before contacting me about booking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment