Wednesday 11 March 2020

Availability 2020 and how to contact me

Having been so booked up last year that I had to close to new clients for a few months, things have now settled down so my availability is much better - I usually have a weekday daytime appointment available within 3 weeks, occasionally within 2. However, if you need an evening or Saturday appointment it is likely to be a month or more.

The best ways to contact me are by text or by email (including using my contact form) - you will get a quicker reply.

However I have now sorted out the phone signal issues at my premises, (by buying a Mobile Wi-Fi router that can pick up network data by my door, and send Wi-Fi to my phone, which I can use via Wi-Fi calling which is enabled on my new phone!!) so if you leave me a message, I will call you back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment