Friday 21 June 2019

8 Years at East Road, and Getting Ready to Go...

Today is the 8 year anniversary of Holistyx moving in to my therapy room on East Road with Rvd Phil Hudd and his family.

I have always said I felt so blessed to find such a wonderful place to work from - I couldn't have asked for better. But all good things must come to an end.

Phil is shortly moving on to different work, and out of the house. So Holistyx has needed to find a new home.


This week I got the keys to 604 Alston House, White Cross Business Park, Lancaster. Its a large room, with a sink, and big enough for me to divide up with curtains and have a waiting area, a consultation and treatment area, and a back storage and working area for myself.

Its very close to where I am now, right next to the canal between Quarry Road (think White Cross Pub) and South Road (opposite the Hospital).


My last day here with clients is in less than 2 weeks, on Tuesday 2nd July. I will be moving and getting all set up in the new place from Weds 3rd to Monday 8th and then first clients at my new premises are booked from Tuesday 9th July.

I am going through so many feelings, from sadness about so many things I have loved and will miss about this place, to excitement about a new, bigger place and new possibilities there.

No comments:

Post a Comment