Monday 24 November 2014

Winter Closing 


I close at the end of Wednesday 17th December and open again on Friday 2nd January.

Festive Gift Vouchers

Are you looking for gifts for Christmas?
Or perhaps for Winter Solstice, Yule or Hannukah?

Do you know someone who would really enjoy, appreciate and benefit from a treatment? Do you sometimes find it difficult to find the right thing for a special person? Or perhaps there's someone who has all the 'things' they want already?









How about a Holistyx gift voucher?
More info...

2015 Schedule












The main changes are:

- I will not be taking appointments on a Monday morning. That will be admin time, like Wednesdays.

- Tuesdays I will be closing early, so I can take a Pilates class in the evening.

- I will only be available till 7.30 on 2 evenings a week, usually Monday and Thursday, not 3 as previously.

- Fridays I will be normally be available till 6, this may be extended till 7.30 if I have needed to close early on a Monday or Thursday.

- Saturdays I will be taking morning appointments as well as afternoon appointments, but only working 2 or 3 Saturdays a month.

2015 Prices















These prices will come into effect from 1st January 2015. As you can see its just a simple £1 increase across all treatment sessions.

So when looking at my detailed price lists just add a pound for 2015 prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment