Wednesday 4 December 2013

Update Roundup

Winter Closing and Availability in December

Closing
I close from Friday 20th to Thursday 26th. 
Then again on the 31st Dec and the 1st January.

Availability Before Christmas
Unless I have a cancellation, I now have no evening appointments available .
I do have time free this Saturday 7th and next Saturday 14th.
I have plenty of appointments available in the daytimes.

Availability Between Christmas and New Year
Monday the 30th of December has one appointment free at 6.30pm.
Plenty of appointments free on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th of December but these seem likely to fill up.

Christmas / Festive Gift Vouchers

Do you know someone who would really enjoy, appreciate and benefit from a treatment? Do you sometimes find it difficult to find the right thing for a special person? Or perhaps there's someone who has all the 'things' they want already? How about a Holistyx voucher for a thoughtful, special, quality gift, and something a little bit different? :)

2014 Prices

These prices will come into effect from 1st January 2014.
I hope my clients will continue to find me good value for money.
















New Photographs


I recently had a load of photographs taken by my partner Chris Wright, of an Indian Head Massage
session with client Kirstie Gorman. Pretty good for an ipad camera?!

You can see the best ones on my page about Indian Head Massage.

Thanks to everyone on the Holistyx Facebook Page who helped me decide which was the best photo of Indian head massage, this one was the overwhelming winner!

Now I need to add it to my leaflet, facebook banner, and the top banner and slideshow on my website/blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment