Wednesday 14 December 2011

Festive Season Availability

I hope you aren't getting too stressed out by all the pressures of the season!

This week I am available as usual. Ie Monday I was at
Concept Hair and Beauty and on Thursday and Saturday afternoons I'll be at my Therapy Room in East Road (follow the links for location details and photos). I'm now fully booked tomorrow but if you fancy a massage or Reflexology de-stress on Saturday (perhaps after facing the shops!) or you'd like to treat visiting friends and family (I've had a few people request that, you lovely lot) I am available. Perhaps with some Frankincense for a festive yet deeply relaxing effect!

Next week I will be available on Friday the 23rd of Dec instead of Thurs 22nd. For urgent treatment, I would be available on Saturday 24th Dec - Christmas Eve.

Between Christmas and New Year I will be taking a week off for the first time in 6 years - really looking forward to it!

First week of January I think Concept will be shut for the Bank Holiday on Monday 2nd of January, but if you would like an appointment on that day let me know and I will check if I can do so at East Road. If you are feeling rather sluggish and worse for wear after overindulging in food and drink, I can provide a de-toxing treatment to help your liver recover, and get your pep back!


Also, as a follow up about Christmas Gift Vouchers, its not too late! If you are worried about the Christmas post, you can come and buy one from me at either of my locations on the days I am there, if you arrange a time with me to make sure I am in, as well as through the post as I detail on my webpage.

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas and a very Healthy, Happy New Year!

Ceri

No comments:

Post a Comment