Thursday 28 October 2010

What do my previous clients think of my service?

I recently emailed my mailing list and asked if my clients would submit a rating/review of Holistyx to Freeindex.co.uk - a free business directory.

Having reviews helps me by giving feedback on the services I provide, showing those searching what they can expect from a treatment from me, and also improves my listing - making it appear higher in a search. I also wanted to create a testimonials page here and though I already had a few testimonials (snippets of which are on my leaflet) I wanted some new up to date ones.

Well, so far 5 people have responded with a review - all very high ratings (on average 4.93 out of 5!) and wonderful positive feedback about me and the effectiveness of my treatments which has made me feel very appreciated!

You can see the reviews over at Free Index. I think its an excellent idea to have an independant site like that provide a review function. I don't know about you, but when shopping on the net I have sometimes read a page full of glowing quotes from satisfied customers and thought "Yeah, BUT ... how do I know these are genuine customers?" This way you know I am not making it up!!

Having said that (!) these and my older testimonials are also here on a new page on my website. Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment